Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Can I Claim Workmans Comp For Stress If I am Stay @ Home Mom?

I know I have already posted for the day, but I am losing it and bloging seems to make me feel better, so lets hope this does the trick. MIL is on her way home now. As in this very minute. So the pressure is on to go and do the good children thing. I think I have talked Hubby out of going until at least tomorrow morning, at the most, Thursday afternoon. I am shooting for Thursday afternoon. I swear if that woman was any bigger pain in my ass they would have re-name menstrual cycles after her.>>>>>>>>>"I would love to go to the beach this weekend, but I am on my Susan and bloated. I'll pass" "Honey I know I 've been really bitchey lately, but I've been on my Susan. I'll be off soon and back to normal." "Not tonight dear, I am getting my monthly visit from Susan."

1 Comments:

Blogger Sexy Lexi said...

Holly, you seriously crack me up.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home