Wednesday, July 26, 2006

This Weekend Is The Light @ The End Of My Tunnel

I know it has been a while since my last post and I apologize. I have had my hands full. Full of Bull Shit! Lets see I told you about the MIL surgery, and that we had to go back to take care of her. PICK ME!! Well, we went back and she was so doped out of her gourd I thought she was retarded ( and I was looking for her pills to share with me). Lets just say that she was one step from drooling and needing a helmet to wear. So, I took care of her that night and things were OK. Then the next day, she was in and out of sleep. More asleep than awake thank God. I would go and check on her when she was awake and take her tea. My Mom said that was just me buying my ticket to heaven. So at lunch time I made her a sandwich and sat with her and she went back to bed. I was in the kitchen and all of the sudden I hear a gun blast! BOOOM!!!! I ran into the living room and found her husband at the front door with a shot gun. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked. "I was sitting in my recliner watching FOX news, and I saw a black bird in my bird feeder. Those dam birds eat all the food up." I told him he was crazy and walked away, thinking in my mind that he would not do it again. Stupid me. BOOOM!!! "Dwight" I yelled and ran back into the living room. "What?" he asked. I told him to stop shooting the stupid (I wanted to say fucking) gun. I told him that his wife had just had BRAIN SURGERY and she was trying to rest so stop! Ten minutes later, and I am not shiting you, BOOOOM!!!! I just let it go from there. Hell, if he does not care about her that much why should I? Then that afternoon I heard voices coming from her room. I thought to myself, I did not know she was awake. I went into her room to see if she needed anything, and there was Dwight. He had her sitting up in bed with her laptop, the check book ,and she was on the phone with the bank! Can you believe this man? She also had her head in her hand and was sweating. I walked out and thought to myself, ya know what, I don't want to tell a married couple how to behave, so whatever. On my way out of the room my Hubby called me. I told him all about the situation. (oh, FYI, he was playing golf all day) (Yeah, I said golf) he told me to give him five minutes and then go into the room and save her. Five minutes passed and I went in. I took the phone from her hands & hung it up, closed the computer and checkbook and handed it all to Dwight. He looked at me like I was crazy. MIL said thank you and he asked me what was he gonna do if she was not gonna fix this? This being him bouncing a company check. I told him to get a god dam accountant, and that if I heard that fucking (I said it this time) gun blast again, I was gonna shove it straight up his ass. And that if he was the worried about bird food and not his wife's health that I would go to Wal-Mart and get him some more! He walked out and MIL again thanked me. Later Dwight apologized. But in my mind I am thinking... Am I crazy and everyone else is normal? Or am I in the Twilight Zone? Then I remebered. I am in my MIL's house and everything here is fucked up.

Enough of that. This weekend is my chick Bec's Girls Weekend! I am so so so so excited. I am armed with a cooler, beer, new clothes (booby shirts), pin the dick on the hunk game (I pasted her Hubby to be's head on the Hunk), A Blow Job Kit (Gift for Bec) and other un-mentionable that I will fill you in on later. So watch out Naples here I come.

P.S.
Hubby is responsible for the kids for the first unattended time ever. This should be good! Pray for my kids!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home