Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sorry I have not posted, here is the low down

OK... so I know it has been a month since I have last blogged. And I am sorry for that. I have had crap to do. Like life. I hate it when everyday life gets in my way and I don't have time to f-off. Like if the kids are fed and breathing why do they have to be clean and not dancing on the kitchen table? And if the only towel that is clean is a hand towel, then just drip dry a little first. But I guess that I signed up for this somewhere along the way. I am not bitching, just venting. Petty details like that get in my way of blogging. But I have a moment now so lets catch up...

I was all excited about the girls weekend in Naples with my "Home Girls". It was awesome! I started the weekend out kinda shitty. I got a speeding ticket on the way to Naples. This cock ass cop would not even let me flirt with him. He must have been gay. But is the Sheriffs Office like the military, no gays? It should be cause I had my boobs pumped out and my lips glossed and he gave one shit about either. Then the turd had his name plate up side down!! RETARD!!! Needless to say I have a $250.00 ticket to pay. But once we were in Naples the days were fun and relaxing and the night were wild and crazy. The six foot inflatable penis made everything better. And I met a girl there I had only met once before and didn't really like her the first time. But I gave her a second chance and all was well. Now me and Mary Jane are BFF. No hot guys all weekend. That was a bummer. But when you have a stud, hot like lava man like mine all the others pail in comparison. The weekend rejuvenated me and made me feel like the Old Holly, not Mommy Holly for a minute. And I always like to hang with her every now and again.

The next weekend I went to LW for a Naughty and Nice Bridal Shower again for my Hommie. It was nice again to get away. I think I was the drunkest one there until someone (Em) passed out and then I felt better about my drunkenness. That and Richie Rich and the Wheat Thins box. I would love to explain that one, but I can't. One thing that was kinda weird about the shower was that I was the only chick there not drinking wine. Now, was that tacky? Why am I asking, like I really care if it was. I just don't like wine. I always heard that real women drink beer anyhow. I guess its strange to me cause I feel grown up lately, with the kids and the house payment and the hot ass husband. And then I still feel 23 years old cause I only drink beer. But, I LOVE BEER!!!! So what I said it. It's out and I don't care who knows about it.


Once I was back home again, we started interviewing UF girls for a baby sitting job. We need a dependable chick to be here with the kids so we can go to dinner, gator games, and just have some time away from home. Hubby was 100% excited about interviewing college chicks all day on Saturday. He showered, shaved, shit, dressed in a muscle shirt and sprayed on axe. Needless to say he was pimpin'. At one point during the interviews I thought he was ask for a topless picture. Her boobs were rockin' and he was droolin'. But he did do something that made me want to kiss him all over. He asked all of them them if they were free on Wednesday nights after work. Cause he wants to start having date night with me. AWWWWHHHHHH!!!!! He said we can go to dinner, a movie, or go play golf. I was really sweet, and it made up for him eye fucking the girls all day.

So that is what's up in nut shell. We are going to LW again this weekend for a shower for my Bridezilla Hommie (j/k Home Wrecker)and the wedding is coming up soon. Hubby and I have tickets to go and see Toby Keith in a few weeks, and next month we have Tom Petty tickets. Petty is coming to Gainesville, his home town. He went to high school with my dad @ GHS. So the concert should be rockin' with him back home for the first time in 15 years. Hubby has rented us a limo for the night. I feel like he is Jayzee and I am Beyonce. LOL I can't wait.

Peace Out Hommie.
Word 2 Your Momma.
Pound out Dog!!


HH

1 Comments:

Blogger Sexy Lexi said...

Holly, you are one crazy chick, and I fucking love you.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home